current opportunities at Hope – paid and unpaid
Current Opportunities – paid and unpaid
Any vacancies at Hope are advertised here and on Indeed and announced in our social media.
Admin worker – focus on IT and database records
Part of our wider admin team, this role takes a lead on entering data and helping produce reports from our databases. Strong IT /database experience needed here. Can be full time or negotiable, salary up to £24k for full time
JD and PS HERE
Veterans support worker
Part time, two days a week, salary pro-rata to £22k; a caring, committed worker in Hope’s day centre to focus support on those who have served in the armed forces, both in the UK and those in other countries. Funded through the Veteran’s Foundation and in fulfilment of our aspirations under the Arned Forces Covenant.
Consultancy/fixed term roles
You will be an expert in community organising who over the space of a contract of 25 days supplied between now and March 31st, will organise up to 4 1-day introduction to community organising training courses and one advanced course, plus supply support to trainees post course to discuss their work and support their roles (this can be a mixture of distance and face to face meetings).
See Indeed for detail on all these roles
If interested in any of these roles please apply with CV and two page maximum supporting statement to email@example.com
All vacancies are filled using equality of opportunity principles.
You can have lots of fun, and lots of rewarding experience, volunteering at Hope. We always need volunteers across the wide range of opportunities available across Hope. These include:
- In our day centre – including sorting clothes, cooking, washing and befriending
- In our casework team, helping people budget, learn new skills and become employable
- Running activity or skill based groups (arts, crafts, gardening, mindfulness, stopping smoking – what could you teach?)
- Helping in our tool repair workshop
- Helping in our catering project
- Helping in our gardening project growing food for hungry people in need or maintaining the garden at the Hope Centre with service users
- Helping in our foodclub for people on benefits, driving, collecting or sorting food
- Helping in our charity shop
- Fundraising and marketing
- Administration and accounts
- Training staff and volunteers
Read snapshots of voluntering roles at Hope HERE
If you would like to volunteer, or get your company to volunteer, or find out more about any of these specific roles, please see our volunteering page or ring 08455199371 email firstname.lastname@example.org