current opportunities at Hope – paid and unpaid
Current Opportunities – paid and unpaid
Any vacancies at Hope are advertised here and on Indeed and announced in our social media.
Administrator – Databases and IT – full time, salary £21k upwards.
Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser – Part Time – 8 hours / week
If interested apply with CV and two page max supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
All vacancies are filled using equality of opportunity principles.
You can have lots of fun, and lots of rewarding experience, volunteering at Hope. We always need volunteers across the wide range of opportunities available across Hope. These include:
- In our day centre – including sorting clothes, cooking, washing and befriending
- In our casework team, helping people budget, learn new skills and become employable
- Running activity or skill based groups (arts, crafts, gardening, mindfulness, stopping smoking – what could you teach?)
- Helping in our tool repair workshop
- Helping in our catering project
- Helping in our gardening project growing food for hungry people in need or maintaining the garden at the Hope Centre with service users
- Helping in our foodclub for people on benefits, driving, collecting or sorting food
- Helping in our charity shop
- Fundraising and marketing
- Administration and accounts
- Training staff and volunteers
Read snapshots of voluntering roles at Hope HERE
If you would like to volunteer, or get your company to volunteer, or find out more about any of these specific roles, please see our volunteering page or ring 08455199371 email email@example.com