current opportunities at Hope – paid and unpaid
Current Opportunities – paid and unpaid
Any vacancies at Hope are advertised here and on Indeed and announced in our social media.
Charity Shop Manager – Part Time Temporary position.
Cook – Saturdays, holidays and general bank cook cover in our day centre. See Indeed
If interested apply with CV and two page max supporting statement to email@example.com
All vacancies are filled using equality of opportunity principles.
You can have lots of fun, and lots of rewarding experience, volunteering at Hope. We always need volunteers across the wide range of opportunities available across Hope. These include:
- In our day centre – including sorting clothes, cooking, washing and befriending
- In our casework team, helping people budget, learn new skills and become employable
- Running activity or skill based groups (arts, crafts, gardening, mindfulness, stopping smoking – what could you teach?)
- Helping in our tool repair workshop
- Helping in our catering project
- Helping in our gardening project growing food for hungry people in need or maintaining the garden at the Hope Centre with service users
- Helping in our foodclub for people on benefits, collecting or sorting food
- Helping in our charity shop
- Fundraising and marketing
- Administration and accounts
- Training staff and volunteers
At the present time we have specific need for people who can help:
- To project manage training at Hope.
- To help co-ordinate our gardening project
- Volunteer in our food project and community allotments
- Be a driver to pick up food donations from shops
If you would like to volunteer, or get your company to volunteer, or find out more about any of these specific roles, please see our volunteering page or ring 08455199371 email firstname.lastname@example.org