June 27 @ 8:00 am - October 25 @ 5:00 pm
Ever fancied taking on a long distance run, cycle or walk but have never had the time or had too many other commitments?
Well now’s the perfect time.
We are after runners, cyclists and walkers to take on virtual challenge events to raise funds for us.
All you have you have to do is…..
Pick your distance – have you ever wanted to:
- run the London Marathon
- cycle from London to Paris
- walk from Lands End to John O’Groats.
Or could you take on a more Hope related distance – why not do:
- 100km (one km for every homeless and vulnerable person we see every day in our day centre)
- 65km (one km for every food box our Food Club handed out to people in need in the first week of lockdown)
- 91km (one km for every food box our Food Club handed out to people in need in the second week of lockdown)
You can take on the challenge:
- While out on your daily exercise
- On treadmill/bike at home (if you have one)
- Or even up and down your back garden
Once you’ve set your distance…
Just work out how much you’d like to raise (remember that you are taking on a huge challenge so set your sights high) and set up a JustGiving page via Hope’s page – www.justgiving.com/northamptonhopecentre – or get in touch with us if you’d like a paper sponsorship form.
Don’t forget to let us know about your challenge, as well as your friends and family, so that we can all support you along the way.
Now more than ever, we need your support so don your trainers and get raising funds for Hope.
Get in touch for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org or (01604) 214300.
Thank you and good luck.