Hope loves working with companies and companies love working with Hope…
This is because we form a partnership. We want to make sure that your company benefits as much we do when supporting Hope. Whether this is a team building day helping on our allotments or you want a fundraising challenge for you and your colleagues we work with you to make it fun and worthwhile.
We have a huge range of support from companies at Hope. Companies have done anything from staff collecting food or clothing through adopting us as their chosen charity; working with the team to donate time, money and advice to our staff and service users throughout the year.
The partnership between Hope and so many companies is so strong and often, once people have visited and seen the impact of their donation, companies want to come back time and time again.
It’s great for Corporate Social Responsibility; it’s great for individuals and it’s great for local people, living in poverty in Northampton who need your support.
- Companies can volunteer in our kitchen, stores, warehouse or garden, digging, sorting decorating and much more…
- Companies hire in our catering expertise for corporate events, through Hope Catering
- Companies employ our staff or give work experience
- Companies lend us people to do things like marketing, advertising, accounts, PR, design….
- Companies fundraise through corporate events and collections
- Companies network through our lively business forum
- Companies encourage their staff to sign up to our Payroll Giving Scheme
- We can support and advise companies to develop their CSR programmes – learning goes both ways!
However your company wants to get involved, or if you just want to know more, contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01604 214300
Companies may want to join our Business forum – information about this here and also our group on LinkedIn
Read our detailed guide for the various ways a company can get involved in Hope here
Recent partners include Barclaycard, Avon, Levis, Cummins, Scott Bader, Nationwide, Hilton Hotel, Travis Perkins, Kuhne and Nagel, Black and Decker, OCEE, Highgate House, Amber Properties, My Home Move, Horiba, Hewitsons, Wilson Browne, Shoosmiths, Grant Thornton, Pallite, Nat West. Moon Computers, Billing Finance, Fine and Country and many more.