current opportunities at Hope – paid and unpaid
Current Opportunities – paid and unpaid
We currently have no paid positions available at Hope.
Any vacancies at Hope are advertised here and on Indeed and announced in our social media.
With regard to pay, the term PRO-RATA is used on our adverts. This means the actual sum paid reflects the number of hours worked as compared to the rate paid for full time. So if we say the full time rate is £25ooo, but you only work half time, then the salary paid is proportionate or pro-rata to that, ie half. If you are still unclear, contact us in advance so we can explain it to you.
You can have lots of fun, and lots of rewarding experience, volunteering at Hope. We always need volunteers across the wide range of opportunities available across Hope. These include:
- In our day centre – including sorting clothes, cooking, washing and befriending
- In our casework team, helping people budget, learn new skills and become employable
- Running activity or skill based groups (arts, crafts, gardening, mindfulness, stopping smoking – what could you teach?)
- Helping in our tool repair workshop
- Helping in our catering project
- Helping in our gardening project growing food for hungry people in need or maintaining the garden at the Hope Centre with service users
- Helping in our foodclub for people on benefits, driving, collecting or sorting food
- Helping in our charity shop
- Fundraising and marketing
- Administration and accounts
- Training staff and volunteers
Read snapshots of voluntering roles at Hope HERE
If you would like to volunteer, or get your company to volunteer, or find out more about any of these specific roles, please see our volunteering page or ring 01604 214300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org